Immerse yourself in the history of Istanbul and feel like part of the Ottoman dynasty on a full-day cruise to two of the Princes’ Islands: Heybeliada and Buyukada. The tour also includes a delicious Turkish lunch and a ride on a horse-drawn carriage.
Princes' Islands Full-Day Tour
After meeting your guide at 8:30 am in Taksim Square, you'll be taken to Kabatas Port, where you'll climb aboard a comfortable boat for the cruise over to the famous Princes’ Islands of Turkey. Feel the sea breeze and enjoy the beautiful views of Istanbul.
The first stop will be the island of Heybeliada, where you’ll discover the numerous palaces once owned by the Ottoman dynasty. You'll feel just like royalty as you are taken on a tour of the island’s top attractions on a horse-drawn carriage. Once you have seen the most important sights on Heybeliada, you'll return to the boat.
You'll next pay a visit to Buyukada Island, the largest of the Princes' Islands, where you'll be immersed in the colourful charm and fascinating history of the isle on a tour with your expert English-speaking guide. In Buyukada, you'll take a break at a local restaurant to renew our energy with a delicious typical Turkish lunch. You'll then have two hours of free time to further explore the island at your own pace.
Return to the original departure point in Istanbul after a full-day trip to these charming islands. The activity will come to an end at around 4:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 8 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 8 years oldUS$ 47.30
Children under 5 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Cruise to two of the Princes’ Islands.
English speaking guide.
Lunch in Buyukada.
Ride on a horse drawn carriage.
Visit to Heybeliada and Buyukada.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Istanbul).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).