Make the most of your trip to Istanbul by booking a relaxing boat cruise along the majestic Bosphorus Strait. Drift along Istanbul’s main waterway and discover the differences between the European and Asian sides.
The “Yunus 1” cruise boat will be waiting for you at Kasimpasa Port at 11:30h. While you enjoy the countless amenities available on the boat, gaze at the scenic European and Asian banks. Both embankments are lined with wooden houses, palaces, fortresses and bridges of various periods. Relax as the boat rocks on the waves and you feel the sea breeze.
During the first hour of the cruise, you will sail past the European side of Istanbul. Admire the area’s most important landmarks including the Galata Tower, Dolmabahçe Palace, Ortaköy Mosque and Rumelihisarı, commissioned by Ottoman Sultan Mehmed II in the fifteenth century.
Float underneath one of the city’s major bridges and you will get to the Asian Side of Istanbul. The Ottoman legacy is visible in the part of Istanbul. Marvel at the impressive Küçüksu Palace, the Anatolian Fortress and the oldest Military School of Turkey.
After enjoying a 3.5-hour boat cruise, you will disembark in Eminonu, next to the Spice Market.
Check out the full route of the cruise boat:
The cruise is free for infants of up to two years.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 29.90
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
2.5 hour cruise.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 2.5 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.